Friday, April 3, 2009

God is really making me laugh today!

Anyone who says that God doesn't have a sense of humor is wrong!
First thing...Jake reminded me at 7:30 this morning (10 minutes before we were supposed to leave for school) that he was supposed to take his 12 plastic eggs to school today for their Easter egg hunt. I found a bag of Easter stuff I had stored in Kelly's closet...and found 13 plastic eggs. Luckily I already had the candy, so Jake, Hunter & I stuffed them quickly and I got Jake to school 1 minute early!
Next thing...I had to print labels for the Humane Society Easter mailing. I got them all printed, looked over at the printer, and I had 1 sheet of labels left after they were finished printing!!

Acts 20:34
Yes, you yourselves know that these hands have provided for my necessities, and for those who were with me.

Hopefully I will keep laughing today!!
Happy Friday :)
Christy

No comments: