Thursday, February 21, 2008

God is Good!!

Riley has had a few extremely difficult days. He was up and down all night Tuesday night and barely ate or drank anything all day yesterday. He's been throwing drinks at me and kicking me. I have been calling him "bi-polar" because he has been such a grouch!

Last night, Riley and I prayed together and I told him what to say. He said "Dear God, please help me feel better. Amen!"

Today he's like a different child. He slept all night (we both fell asleep in my bed about 8:30) and drank all of his chocolate milk this morning! HOPEFULLY, we're over the hardest part now.
Thank you, Jesus!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for answered prayers. Glad to hear he is doing better.

Ruth said...

Next time let us know so we can all be praying for you. I had no idea tonsils could be sooo huge!