Monday, February 25, 2008

We had a fun weekend!

We went to Seguin to Jack's surprise birthday party. He turned the big 60 on the 19th and Diana arranged for everyone to come in & surprise him! We went out to eat, then the boys went back to Jack's house to stay with a babysitter while Kelly & I and the other adults went to Gruene Hall. We had a blast. We got home about 1 am and JAKE & HUNTER were STILL UP! Jack & Diana got home about 12 am and the babysitter just kind of walked out in a daze and just said, "I need to go home". There were 2 other kids there too, Diana's daughters son (6) and daughter (2). (They were both up too) Riley was the only one who crashed...thank goodness! She might have just left before anybody got home if he had added his grumpy-ness into the mix!







We saw Josh Grider and Walt Wilkins at Gruene Hall on Sat. night. They were both great. But I think anyone would be great if you're in Gruene Hall, just to be there is enough to make it worthwhile.






The boys in front of Gruene Hall (on Sunday morning).




Hunter Juncton is a store in Gruene.

Gruene has to be one of my most favorite places in the world! It is great. If you've never been, I highly recommend it! It has the cutest little shops and The Grist Mill is a really fun restaurant to go to and the ribs are fabulous. My guys downed a whole rack in less than 5 minutes.

Hunter found Hunter Road!





The Guadalupe River! What great memories I have of this place!! :)
Only my BFF's will remember this, but was it '04 when Kim & I almost died on the first set of rapids? In the 20 degree water at 9 am? And we ruined our cute hats that we'd shopped for weeks for? And we didn't move for about 2 hours later in the day and got separated from everyone else? That's when we became true BFF's, right? Can we please do that again this summer?? :) :) Wow, those were the good old days....I miss you guys :(








No comments: