Friday, October 19, 2007

Add me to the injured list....

Well, you try to do something good & look what happens. Kelly and I decided to get up and walk together yesterday morning...at 5 am...it was still very dark. There was no moon, but the stars were bright. I commented on how dark it was when we left, but he said, "Oh, it's not dark!". We had made it over half way when a car came and I stepped off the pavement and twisted my ankle. I really thought it was broken! I didn't get ANY sympathy at all!! Kelly told me to get up and walk. He wasn't even going to carry me home! Anyway, it's swollen up pretty nicely now. Hunter waited on me last night & brought me an ice pack. At least I have ONE compassionate guy in the bunch! :)

Wow, it's really cold here this morning, 42! Of course it's supposed to get up in the 80's as the high. So it won't last long. Beautiful day though, not a cloud in the sky. It's a great day for a walk....oh wait, I forgot...it's too bright out there, I might actually be able to see where I'm going!

So with me being crippled and all, you might be asking yourself, "Well, what are the boys doing?" Well, I'll show you...


Riley is making a big sticky mess with the grape juice that Jake left within his reach.....



It's very tasty off the table....

Hunter is watching some fine quality television.....

Here's a picture of the fine quality television he's watching....Power Rangers....ugh!

So anyway, that's what is going on here! Hopefully I'll be able to get something done today. Jake has a football game and Hunter has a soccer game tomorrow. Both teams are undefeated, so hopefully we can stay that way!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to checking your update each morning. It is
the highlight of my day. I think you should have your own reality
show! Hope your feeling better.
Love you. Pat

Anonymous said...

mom, your so chessy get a life...lol... maybe you can start one of these your the biggest nerd in the family!

Anonymous said...

Well, since you and all your laundry left home I don't have
much too do! Love you.