Monday, October 15, 2007

OK, guess I'll be a nerd too! Lauren has inspired me to try this. Hopefully I can keep up with it...we'll see!


I've been really bad about sending pictures lately, I know! Here are a few I took tonight....




























Jake is staying busy with school, football and soccer. He is on the Red Raiders flag football team and they are undefeated. Their game on Saturday will decide the season champs. His soccer team lost their 1st game on Saturday. He has done really well and I think that was the 1st game he hadn't scored a goal.


Hunter is also playing soccer. His team, the Cars, is also undefeated! He scored one goal a couple of weeks ago!


Riley is not playing any sports yet, but is an avid supporter of his brothers. He's not missed a game yet. He wants to do everything they do and he doesn't realize he's not as old as they are. If I want him to do something and he won't, I often ask one of his brothers to tell him to do it and he does it immediately. I'm sure that's a great parenting technique, but whatever works, right?


I am keeping busy with all of my animals! Troy and Blue are doing fine. Troy is pretty much blind as a bat, but as long as we don't move stuff around or he doesn't run in to a cat, he's ok. Blue is making lots of friends with neighbors who walk by. He runs at them as fast as he can and barks at them as loud as he can.


We have 6 cats now! Tigger, Tiger, Rachael Ray, Midnight, Princess, and Oscar/Shamu/MooMoo/Moose...we can't decide what to call him. He's about as big as Troy and is the sweetest thing. Someday I'll write the story about those last 2. They have just been with us about a month.


I am running the website for our local Humane Society-- http://www.humanesociety-yc.org/
Check it out every once in a while! See if there are any animals you're interested in!! :)


Kelly stays busy at work! He coaches Jake's football team and Hunter's soccer team in his spare time. He doesn't enjoy watching the Aggie football team this year, but he does it anyway..some sort of torture I guess. Deer season starts Nov. 3rd, so we'll look forward to seeing him again sometime after Christmas :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I LOVE IT! I'm so happy to have more nerds in the family. I'm sure your boys will be way more entertaining than Wade and I.

Love you all!